Friday, November 14, 2008

There goes

It's the end of lower 6's life today.
Holidaysssssssss! =D

Last day of school today.
Only having Chemistry class.
After that free free free.
Then MUET period.
Our teacher's birthday is coming soon.
So we celebrated in advanced for him.
He is really a great teacher and we are very close to him XD
Hopefully he will be teaching us MUET again next year.
Oh yea, I don't have the photos we took today at school XD
Sigh.
Chemistry teacher gave us a lot of homework!!!!!
And we need to go back for extra class during the 24th and 25th.
OMG =.=
Hopefully she don't put us to sleep.
(her teaching is really hypnotizing)

Alalala~ I'm so tired now.
Didn't take afternoon nap today.
Went for golf again =X
Today... worst worst worst game. Hahahahahahaha!
And my friend... She is really a funny girl. Makes me wanna LOL.
But wanna thank her again.
Thanks for teaching and guidance XD
(although I still play extremely badly bad bad)
Tomorrow gonna rest for one day.
Saturday only play again I think =DDDDDDDD
My legs and hands and fingers and body are aching.
Never been so hardworking before =X

Holidaysssss holidaysssssss~~
我来了~~~

No comments: