Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Of busy days

Didn't update my blog for few days =D
Kinda..
LAZY! =X

Well, didn't go to school today.
WHY?
Hahahaha.

These 2 days very crazy about golf.
Yesterday and today and tomorrow!
Finally I found a kaki to play with already XD
And her name is same as mine - Kelly Tan.
Hahahahaha.
So when people calling Kelly, we sure ask : which Kelly?
She is a Malaysian Player.
Single handicapper!!
Only at the age of 15, she already has handicap 3.
So happy to meet a new friend~
Can't believe I have the opportunity to play with Malaysia's top player =.=
SOOO lucky!
Anyway, I lost almost 8 balls today.
All dropped into the lake.
Buahahahahahaha.
Every balls were like... TOOOIII.. POIIII. Into the lake =.=
Luckily there was 1 left until the last hole.
Phew~
Today was the first time I'm playing the last 9 holes.
So many lakes.
I think Kelly Tan and Uncle Seng almost faint already.
Paiseh ya =X
Hahahahaha.
But yet she is still so patient to teach me.
Really wanna thank her~
Hahahaha.
Tomorrow only me and her going to the green.
Hopefully I can play better.
Hahahahaha~~~
By the way, due to golfing at 2.30 pm!!!
I'm DARKER again!!!
=.=

Tomorrow will be the last day of school!
And holiday holiday holiday~~
Laopo, Darling, Dear, Ma, Ruo, Lei and Ning...
WE MUST MEET UP REAL SOON!
I'm missing you guys really badly ='(

No comments: