Just finished reading Laopo's blog post.
Hahahahahaha.
Agree that the lyrics is really kinda representing us.
Hahahahahaha.
Agree that the lyrics is really kinda representing us.
I miss the very first time we went out together.
12 of us.
The first ever photo we took together, 12 of us, at KBox.
Every gathering was really memorable.
No matter how many of us together.
Laughters never stop.
Crazy stuffs we did together.
1 year had just passed like this.
Last year we were still sitting for our SPM together.
Last year we were still at school together.
Ponteng, lepak, talks, laughs, tears....
It's always easy to find 12 of us together.
Although not everyone is here now.
The feeling never fade.
Thinking back about the things we did together,
smile appears in our face,
happiness appears in our heart.
We may have new friends now.
But some may be nasty one.
No others can replace FLC.
I'm in love.
Deeply in love.
And I'm confident that I'll never get hurt,
because I can count on them.
And I truly believe that they won't hurt me =)
emo.. emo.. emo.. emo.. emo.. emo.. emo.. emo.. emo.. emo.. emo.. emo.. emo..
Alamak =.=
Missing FLC really makes me emo la. Haiyo XDDD
Anyway, I gonna have some rest now.
Tomorrow gotta wake up early XD
Hopefully I can meet you guys tomorrow~~~~
Missing FLC really makes me emo la. Haiyo XDDD
Anyway, I gonna have some rest now.
Tomorrow gotta wake up early XD
Hopefully I can meet you guys tomorrow~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment