This is not right
•
This is not right
•
This is not right
•
This is not right
•
This is not right!!!!!!!!!
I'm seriously...
Pissed off =.=
But you never know that you are wrong.
Perhaps you do.
But your skin is so damn thick.
You are seriously pissing me off.
Oh yeah, not me only.
Some others too.
You are slowly showing your true colours.
For a guy like you, you are seriously a NON-GENTLEMAN!
So what if you ever taught me homework?
So what if I was so kind to you before?
To show you some mercy, my kindness will end this Thursday.
Next year?
I don't care whether it rains or shines.
That's all I can show my kindness.
We hate you.
2 comments:
ermm..seems like very serious over this post...can i kaypoh?SIAPA TU?!!XD~Arrghhh.....A guy..yea..
hahahahaha!!
mau tahu siapa tu? =.=
mana boleh say here.
SENSITIVE issue laaaa =D
Post a Comment