Haaaaaha~ Late post for our gathering on Saturday, 15.11.2008
I will make it short ya =D
First.......
We went to RJ again~~~
(because I miss my black pepper lamb chop XD)
Lalala~
There was Evie, Lei, Ning, Pw, Ma, Ruo and me XD
As usual, me and Pw ate quite a lot that day XD
(don't deny ya, Pw XD)
After that we were planning of where to go for second round.
AND!!
Eventually, that day I only knew that Lei's dad bought a new apartment. XD
I'm so.. outdated T_T nobody tells me laaaa haiyo XDDD
We went to Carrefour to buy tidbits to bring to Lei's place XD
So Evonne joined us after that.
Erm...
I think I was very noisy that day at Lei's place.
The volume I talked, 8th floor also can hear =.=
I must explain that there isn't many people shifted in.
That's why the echo is so powerful XD
Sound wave frequency also very high XDDDD
(physics yooo)
OK, and some other embarrassing part, I'll skip that XD
Chat chat chat, eat eat eat, photo photo photo....
Lei's apartment got lottttssss of mirror XD
Nice to take photos XD
Until 12.3oam...
We went for 3rd round XD
Hahahahaha
Eventually we ended up at one of the mamak stall XD
Hee hee haa haa for a while.
Left at about 1.15 sth XD
That's all ~~~ Here are some photos XDDD


.jpg)


2 comments:
yuuhhoo....new apartment?dekat mana tu?haha..omg...carlsberg somemore...but two nia?share so many ppl ah?keke..or u sapu both cans?!
near bp mall sana XD hahahaha
=.=
yala expensive sia =.=
so we only bought 2 =X
im driving ok
cant sapu 2 =X
Post a Comment