Another boring day.
I'm actually at KL now ~
Second day here. But I didn't go anywhere =.=
Haven't start to go shopping XD
Well, main reason we came to KL because my bro is having his tournament tomorrow.
So I'm still not very sure when will I be back in BP XD
Seriously, I'm bored till death here =.=
I DID NOTHING AT ALL TODAY!! MEANINGLESS~!
I woke up at 1pm today =.=
Eat, watch tv, play pet society, went to see bro practice his tennis, play with baby Jordan...
That's all for today -.-
SEE... how meaningless it is =.=
But but but but~
At least I get to eat some good food here XD~~~
Grandma's cooking... YUMMY~
And for yesterday, went to KL's "tam jiak kue" (they call it wai sek kai - cantonese)
OMG~~ asam laksa, fried kueh tiao......
Yummy x100000
OK, I'm hungry now.
Supper time XD
No comments:
Post a Comment