Well, today no school :D because it's Wesak Day :D went to watch Iron Man with family. Hmmm... not say very nice, not say not nice. Average lo. Still Transformers the best :D I wanna watch Speed Racer. But somebody said it's childish and not nice =.= Narnia 2 not bad. But I kinda blur while watching it because I didn't watch the part 1 of Narnia. So he has to keep telling me what's going on and bla bla bla... So many nice movies coming soon. And that Kung Fu Panda =.= I thought it WAS already shown in the cinema? But not yet? HUH? I'm confused. But I must admit that BP's cinema really sux =X but at least we have a cinema here :D
After the movie, went over to Popular. I was looking for STPM books. OMG =.= the books are soooo thick. And not only 1 subject is thick, is every subject also as thick as the Oxford dictionary. Kill me =.= And they expect us to know everything in 1 and a half year? Kill me again =.= If I'm a cat which has 9 lives, it's not enough to kill me also -.- Oh, and the books are not cheap de lo. Is expensive de lo. 1 book rm39.90 and above. Each subject got volume 1, volume 2, paper 1, paper 2... How much will I spend on buying all these books?????? When I look at the books, I just wanna shake my head and say : HAIH!!!!!!!!!
Today everybody went back to their... school? Never mind, let's just call it school =.= But I guess you guys are coming back this weekend again because it's school holidays :DDDD Yippieee~ Holidays again XDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment