Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Out of the blues

Browsing through some news about the earthquake. Really pity those victims. Especially those students who sacrificed in this disaster. There were thousands of children who died when the school buildings collapsed. Children parents asking, "How come all the houses didn't fall down, but the school did? And how come that happened in so many places?" Awh. So many touching stories behind. Oh, and the most amazing thing is that, even beggars are giving donations to the campaign. Some are even handicapped. At least during such disaster, the world still shows that there is still love around. There is still many kind people in this world.

OK, now is about the boring life in school. As I said it was so BORING. We did nothing at school. We did have some lessons on Maths. I was like what the... -.- It's so difficult. And that teacher, I don't even understand a single thing of what the hack is she teaching. I think I will be dead meat if I depend on the teacher in my school. Tuitions are more reliable I think. Anyway there won't be any lessons during this week. I don't know why and I don't wanna know. Tomorrow I won't be going to school. As for the following days before school holidays... let's see whether to go or not to go XDDDD

Today's weather is freaking hot. Feel like heating in an oven. Luckily not cooked. I miss the rain. Rain rain, where are you =.= There were still thunder and heavy rain last week. Stupid weather makes me sweat like nobody's business. -.-|||||||||

No comments: