Monday, May 19, 2008

Today's frustations, tomorrow's worries

Today, Form 6 keep flashing through my mind. Am I making the right decision? Even if I'm making the wrong decision, there is no other choices for me to choose. Because form 6 is the only choice I have.

Seriously, I don't like form 6. I don't know how is it like. I don't really know form 6 very well. To me, form 6 is like the dead end for everything. When there is no way to go, when there is no target to strive for, form 6 is the only way. This is my opinion. I don't want form 6, but I don't know what I want. I'm so totally lost.

It's too late to make other decision now. It's mid-May, and I did not apply for anything. I wish I can choose something easier. I wish I have an ambition. If I do, I will study very hard for it. But I don't. I don't know what will I end up with.

Questions, questions, questions. What if I flunk my STPM? Where will it lead me to? Am I going to start all over again? If yes, what will it be?

Since there is no other way, I can only give it a try to form 6.

And, I've something to say which is not related to form 6.

I wish the decision I made won't bring any conflict. I'm sorry but I don't wanna bring disappointment to anyone anymore like I did.

No comments: