Monday, April 21, 2008

Something's wrong with Malaysia again

Well, just now house no current. For almost 5 hours. So damn hot. Stupid tenaga. Stupid stupid. But I still managed to sleep for 2 hours =X

Hmm. Whole body very ache now. Especially my butt. Don't know why. The muscle very pain. Hahahahahahaha. So anxious for their volleyball competition. I must go and see!! PW~~ Let's go~ XD

Well, I bought a 1gb pendrive. Don't know whether will it be too small? -.- I was thinking of posting it. But, mail kinda not safe. I scare it will lost. Because hor I read an article saying that mails were missing. It didn't reach the destination safely. So... nvm la -_- The only way I can is post. Hopefully won't go missing. Abor byebyebye~~ Hahahahahahahahaha... Stupid Malaysia. So lousy the systems. Mails so important also can go missing. WTH is our country doing -.-

Mail lousy... Current lousy... What will it be next?

Laopo and PW were finally back from their Mayday concert! Can see that Laopo is very very excited through her sms. XD Let's meet up soon =) muaks

No comments: