Last night slept at 5sth am. Very worried about my car test. The woke up at 7.30am. Weird. I didn't feel tired at all. Maybe I was too nervous about the test. Then went to auntie's shop at 8.30am.
Awhh. Reached Parit Besar at 9am. Then waited there to get my number. While waiting, some already started their test. OMG. The JPJ examiners' face were so fierce. LOL. I was so scared when I looked at them. LOL. Then 6 cars were ready there. And the on-the-road test started. OMG. Then I saw some ppl were fetched back by the examiner. I almost fainted -.- I don't want this situation to happen on me -___-
Then met my primary school friends. They were also taking test. They took it first. The slope, 3 pointer and parking. But then... not even 3 minutes. One of my friend walked back. Then I asked her how. She said failed at the slope. I was suffocating and almost faint AGAIN -__- Then waited, waited and waited. For almost 45 minutes. So far I saw 10+ ppl were fetched back already -___- So horrible + terrible. Then I don't wanna look at it anymore. Or else I sure faint -.-
Then my turn to line up and get my number. My number was 46. Quite towards the last. Then went outside to wait for my turn to take the slope, 3 pointer and parking test -.- Very fast then reached my turn. My legs were trembling when I get into the car. So scare later my legs cramp -_- Finally, slope passed... 3 pointer passed... parking passed... And then go for the road test.
The examiner is not friendly de lo. I drove slow he asked me laju sikit. I drove laju sikit he asked me slow sikit. Mengelirukan -___- Then reached the T junction. Almost faint AGAIN. Got cars coming but he asked me boleh jalan. When I jalan then he stepped the brake. So scare he will ask me turun. -___-
So scared I might fail on jalan raya. Cause I'm kinda noob while driving on jalan raya -___- Always sure sure sure will mati engine -_- Luckily today don't have -_- Wuhooo~ Finally reached the institute safely. Get 17/20. Not bad la -___- He wrote there my gear, signers and brake not very good lo. These 3 things get X. Hahahahahaha.
Finally I passed my car test~~ I think will get my license by this week ba. So anxious~~ In search for 2nd hand car now. Dad said 给你撞到饱 -___- 黑心 -___-
No comments:
Post a Comment