Saturday, April 19, 2008

Signs of being old

Well, today went back to school and played volleyball. And now my hands hurt. Ouch -.- I wonder what will happen to my whole body when I wake up tomorrow. Maybe whole body aching can't move.

Today actually went back to see how they are playing. Then suddenly hand itchy. Can't stand it. So went in and joined them XD they were having friendly match. My bro was there too. Hahahahahaha. The way he played... LOL! OK, don't wanna laugh at him here =X Wa piang. The other team really show no mercy. Hit so hard. Spiking some more. Shiat -.- The moment I get the ball... I can feel that my hand's bone is breaking inside -.- (ping pong piang)

The competition is at this month 28th. Where is it still not very sure yet. But will go to guide and support my ex-school lo~ How I wish I can go and take part in the competition too. Now already overage. Cant take part T_T So so so so so sad. Hopefully can continue playing next time. Then take part in competition. I don't know why I love volleyball so much. Maybe it needs a 6 person to form a team. I like group sports compare with individual sports. Individual sounds so... lonely XD Hahahahaha.

Xin Wei injured herself. Kinda serious. You must get well soon!!! The team needs you a lot!!

Oh ya, my mum was nagging that I haven't been touching my piano for almost 4 months. LOL. So lazy to play it. Hahahaha. Piano for sale. Anyone interested? My mum would kill me if she sees this... XD

Headache headache. Maybe too many late nights. Have been thinking that I haven't been sleeping early since after SPM. Now here pain there pain. OMG~ I don't wanna be old so soon T_T

No comments: