Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Finally did it!

Well, today finally managed to bake a successful cake. Taste kinda weird. A bit black. And a bit out of shape. I wonder... with such skills, how am I going to bake that somebody's birthday cake. Wonder what will it end up to be. Hahahahahaha. But, next thing I want to learn is... baking cookies~ Yummy. Mum said cream cake will be a bit difficult. So... leave that to at the end ba XD

Today went to get my salary. Wow. The amount is a lot more than what I expected. I wonder why. Haha XD who cares~ As long it is more, not less. And dad agreed to apply another atm card for me and my bro. AM bank. We had that account long long time ago. Last time it was Arab Malaysian. Or what. I also don't remember already. All our ang pows money were kept in there. Since we are small small kid till now XD yippie~~

Tomorrow gonna have my QTI test. Percubaan for my car test. LOL. Will pass la i think. But my dad said my driving skills like shit. Hahahahahaha. His car I'm not so used to it la. Still used to Kancil. So i asked him to buy me a Kancil enough. LOL. Good luck to me tomorrow XD

Oh ya~ I'm going back to 37 Image Solution to work. Still used to the working style there. Much more relax. No need stand whole day. Can chat, can sit, can EAT!!! Yeahh~~~ XD

No comments: