Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fall from grace

Well, was watching E! just now. It's a entertainment channel. Not Asian type. All talking about Ang Moh pop stars news. Gossips. Nice XD

Hmm, I was watching the programme about Britney Spears. Well, she was once a famous pop star all over the world. Well known I guess. I actually like her very much when she first released her first album Baby One More Time. She get so famous when she just started getting into this field. She looked so young so innocent. But the news said that her personal life took over her professionalises. Her career was ruined. I wonder why such thing will happen. She was so depressed. And those paparazzi were so f*cking annoying. Yea, maybe they are doing part of their job. Digging news. When ppl is already so depressed facing her personal life, why can they just leave her alone. When I looked at the tv seeing them trying to intrude her personal life, following her wherever she goes, where's privacy? News said she wanted to attract attention. But is that the life ppl want?

I'm really weird with this stupid world. What the heck is going on out there. I know this is so none of my business. But I'm living in part of this world. I'm kinda weird what those ppl really thinks. So many crimes. Zzz. I always wondered, while I'm watching those drama about ppl making crimes all around the world. If those criminals watched those drama, what are they thinking? Maybe copying down ideas of doing crimes which are used in the drama. LOL. But I think if this world is so peace, it will be dull thou. Hope I can live longer to see what will happen in the future. Maybe bigger crimes coming. World War 3, 4, 5, 6.....?

No comments: