Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Stupid Systems

I don't really know what does QTI stands for. It's kinda like a percubaan for car test. But which didn't test EVERYTHING. Stupid systems of Malaysia.

I went to the auntie shop this morning at 10am and she was supposed to fetch me to Parit Besar! But her shop was closed. As expected. I called her and she asked me to go Parit Besar MYSELF. Zz. So far away. After reached there still need for another half an hour. And the weather is so hot. I keep calling the auntie and she kept telling me uncle is on the way. On the way for 1 hr? Oh, so this is KL ya? Need take such a long time to reach. I was like.. What the fuck?

OK fine then. After that I thought I need to do everything like I used to learn. But that uncle asked me to do parking enough. No need do the slope and U-turn thingy. OK fine. I did it for almost 10 times. And the weather is so HOT! I was burning inside the car -.- And the air-cond already maximum but the air blowing like minimum. GRRR! And I keep looking at the uncle. My eyes were like telling him : " Uncle, not OK yet ah? I did 5 times already leh and it's burning hot in the car. " Actually I wanted to go out jalan raya. Because my jalan raya skills still not very good. LOL.

Today's weather really is burning hot. Rain, I miss you so much. Please come T.T Oh ya, thinking of making sushi tomorrow. Wonder what will it end up to be? Hahahahaha!

No comments: