Sunday, April 6, 2008

2 days. RM120. Worth it!

Well, was promoting Milo Wafer at Carrefour since yesterday and today. Need to wear the Milo Shirt and Trousers. All in GREEN. Made me looked like Shrek -.- But what to do. It was a MUST. But Jessie no need to wear the trousers. No fair. Hahahaha.

Yesterday went there, found out that actually Carrefour systems are really strict. Staffs of Carrefour have to go in through the back door. They can't just go in through the main door as other ppl. And you must wear as what they allowed. Not simply wear t shirt, short pants, mini skirts, slippers... And can't wear high heels too. Really strict. Hair must be tidy. If long then must tie it up. In short, we can't dress fancy fancy.

And staffs can't simply step out Carrefour. What I mean is, OVER the counter. Our territory is only INSIDE the counter. If we wanna go out, like have lunch or break, we need to have a pass. And we have to get it from a place which only staffs are allowed to go in. The place is like for putting stocks. And if we wanna go out or what, also need to go through the back door. Even if lunch break, also same. Can't just take the pass and go out through the main door. But... me and Jessie didn't do so =x we just stepped out without our off-duty pass. Haha XD because really is too troublesome la! Need to walk a big big round if we go through the back door. Oh ya, even toilet also same. Staffs have its own toilet. We can't use the toilet outside there. It is only for customers. Go toilet also need to have pass. And if we wanna go out, need to body check some more. Just in case someone steal something.

So many rules and regulations. Really is headache.

I was promoting Milo Wafer. New product. (NOT NICE!!!! DON'T EVER BUY). Then Jessie was selling Milo in can. With new flavour. Milo Hi-Cal, Milo with mocha and the original Milo. Nothing special. Just that it is packed in can. Milo Hi-Cal... the milk taste is really strong; Milo Mocha... bitter, tasteless; Milo original... taste original. XD We were busy eating the things we are promoting. But, we feel like vomiting after eating it. Because ate it too often -.- Me can actually promote the Milo Wafer everywhere inside Carrefour because I was given a trolley. But... lazy la. So I just stayed with Jessie. A girl, Hui Hui was also promoting Marigold milk. In the same lane as me and Jessie. So, we were exchanging our foods XD I like the chocolate Marigold milk XD When she open the chocolate packet I must surely try it~ Hahahaha! Oh ya, there was also a girl promoting Tiger Biscuit with Yogurt. New product too. Really nice. So 4 of us were at the same lane promoting our products. Kinda squeezy actually. Hahahahaha.

We get really fed up when ppl keep eating our free samples but didn't buy it. Especially those Malays with whole bunch of children. Keep minta. I wanna pretend that I never see them also can't. No need few minutes, everything finished.

I realized something. No matter what job I'm working as, there is always food around -.- and I'm still eating eating and eating. Hahahahahaha!

7 comments:

Victor said...

Park You...
dun ask la..
ben...
and sherk??is shrek la bodoh..

KeLLy said...

park? -.-
yala yala

Victor said...

think urself what that park means..
i dun use rude word...

p3iw3n said...

eat eat eat =.=
can't stand u =.=

KeLLy said...

LOL XDD

Victor said...

got which pig nt kp eat de?

KeLLy said...

ya lo then u dun eat lo