End of March. End of my working days at 37 Image Solutions. Awwwh. Kinda bu she de. Cause they all really very very funny. Hahahaha. No need to wake up early anymore =.=
Anyway tomorrow I'm starting my new job. That is..... Pei Du. Unbelievable? LOL. Not to worry! I'm only teaching standard 1 till 3. What the subject will be not very sure yet. But I think won't be any problem ba. Standard 1 till 3 wor. If can't settle then I think I gonna resit my UPSR -.- And hopefully those kids won't be too rascal. If not I will become the incredible hulk. LOL. So... Xiao Peng You men, please be guai guai ya. OR ELSE....!
Suddenly missing FLC very very very much. All the funny things we did together really make my heart warm. Awwh. Miss you guys muchieeee! Wanna laugh together with you guys!!!! Let's meet up soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment