After 5 years......
I finally made this decision.......
I can't believe this is true.........
(palia)
I CUT MY HAIR!!!!!!!
Well, actually never cut so short since I went to form 1. Keeping it long for 5 years. And now, astalla vista baby. I cut it. Tough decision. But, really frustrated with the long hair. Like mop. Every night sleep don't know where to put it. Next day wake up have to comb and straighten it for few minutes. I can save that few more minutes to sleep OK! Hehe... Now, I felt much more lighter. No more heavy weight on my head. Yippieee~ But looks kinda weird. Laopo said I should stop eating so much. If not later my face become round, hair also round, macam Ham Cim Peng. Yummy =D Hahahaha... at least it looks tidier now. No need waste too much time to wash it and blow it dry. Yippieee~~~ Love my new hairstyle muchhiie. (p/s: but someone doesn't. SHIT)

5 comments:
y ur p/s in black word?
purposely hide it?
lol..
bei fa xian -.-
=.=...
wu liao...
still ok la
my face look round
( '_' )
Post a Comment