Monday, March 31, 2008

I totally can't handle them!

I finally realized a teacher's burden. It was my worst nightmare. LOL. I'm not joking. It's very very true.

Today, started my first day of being a "Pei Du" teacher at a tadika. Well, at first I thought it can be easy teaching children to study. But. I WAS SO WRONG! I was teaching standard 2 class. And there was another teacher accompanying me. So I think it won't be hard as there is someone controlling the situation. I WAS SO WRONG again. The standard 2 children are really rascal. Running here and there not listening to the teacher's instruction. And really very very noisy. But some are very obedient.

I was teaching 3 pupils who are having their exams tomorrow. 1 girl 2 boys. The girl was very cute. Chubby chubby. And very clever. Can do her homework by herself. Then the boys... one of them very rascal. The hand-writing really is... like shit -.- he was walking around, talking with others. Bla bla bla.... As for the other boy. He is very very very very very obedient. Unlike the others. He is very very quiet. And listen to what I asked him to do. He won't keep walking around like the others. He just sat there quietly and do his homework.

Anyway, some other pupils also asked me questions about their homework. And some even asked me funny questions. Got a fat n big size boy in the class. That is really a rascal brat -.- He do homework really is slow. Then keep talking to others. About what Naruto. I tok his head then got. Scold also won't listen. Nowadays the children really... Even girl also fights with boys. Adui. What world is this turning into???? I don't even dare to imagine!!!!

Here is a funny conversation between a standard 2 boy and a after form 5 me.
(translation from Chinese to English.)

××××××××××××××××××××××

Boy : Lao Shi, is there spiderman in this world?
Me : Of course don't have la!! Faster do your work la!! (pekcek-ing)
Boy : Lao Shi, you are wrong la! There is spiderman in this world!!
Me : WHAT?! WHERE GOT?!! Don't simply say la. Faster do your work ler.
Boy : Got. Now the shop got sell the spiderman costume. After I wear it then I can become spiderman too.
Me : ...... SWT.

××××××××××××××××××××××

Awwwhhh. Although the kids are really cute and adorable. But I really can't take it anymore. They talked like adults. And even scold rude words like k*n n*n b*. I was like... WHAT THE FUCK? So I guess, this is the first day and the last day of me being a teacher. I totally can't handle them.



No comments: