Friday, February 29, 2008
How I spent my leap year~
29th of February. 4 years once. Well, nothing special happened today. Haha. Spent the day at summit with Laopo. Purposely slept till 1pm only woke up. Because I wanna keep my stomach empty so that I can eat moreeee at RJ. Hahaha. Well, met up with Laopo around 2sth. Oh yeah, today only both of us went out to patoh. Haha. Then we walked across to get to RJ. Yummy~ Food awaits! Lamb chop, Ice-cream, Onion rings, Iced peach tea... But I still don't feel full at all. Something is very wrong with my appetite! I can eat a lot nowadays without feeling full. Opps. Diet gone again. Know whose fault?? Of course is that f***er. Made me feel sad and now I need to eat more to fill the emptiness in my... Stomach! Lame reason XD OK. After that we went back to summit. To check out the time for the "Flood" movie. Too bad. The next releasing time was 7.30pm. SOB. OK nvm. After that we walked around in summit. I spent a lot that day! OMG. I bought a glass bottle, 2 cds and a notebook. Oh ya! That notebook is really cool. It has my name on it! Spend. Spend. Spend and Spend! Haha. After that I had Ice Kimo again. Delicious la Laopo! You must try it some other time! Hahahahaha. So today it's all about spending and eating! Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment