Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tiring day

Woke up at 10am today. Slept around 4am last nite. Zombie again. Hahaha. Back to working life. But now only working for Saturdays and Sundays. Part time. What to do? No money now. All the money spent finish already. Even yesterday go out also used my angpow money. SOB. At KL bought so many things, money won't finish also weird. But never mind, I'll work hard now to earn it back! And I'll stop buying things! Yes!!

Not many ppl today. The difference between before CNY and after CNY. Anyway, today ate a lot of things again. OMG. They laughed me because I have been staying at home for quite some time. And now I'm released! Haha. Ate tom yam mee hun kueh for lunch. And thai tom yam for dinner. Tom yam all day long. And I burnt my tongue while eating it. Too hot la! Shit. Now my tongue still hurts. Haha. Too gelojoh already. Hehee. Well, nothing much happened today. That's all for today. Buh-bye!

No comments: