Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How do I live without you

How do I live without you????? I'm talking about that stupid television. I'm spending whole day watching it. NON-STOP. I think the tv is going to burst already. Wahaha. And that stupid astro. 100+ channels. How you suppose people to watch it????? And some so nice but showing it at the same time!!! I need to change the channel to another when another is advertising and another and another and... Dizzy... And at first my position of sitting of the couch is straight. Slowly... Slanting, slanting and ended up laying on the couch with junk foods in my hands. Chinese new year's left-overs. Gonna vacuum it up before it "si ko". Shit, there goes my diet and my 45 kg. Nothing to do whole day. Just tv... tv... tv... online... meaningless life!! Wish to go out. Go travel, go KL. Haihz. I'm sticking with the tv whole day because I don't wish to go think of him then later sms him or msn him. He will scold. (although I did msn and sms him a bit). SOB. Miss him but can't tell him. Never mind then. Looking forward for Friday's outing with laopo. Sooo many things to tell her. Laopo, this Friday need to wei qu you already. Listening to me complain and complain. Haha. Tv~ Tv~~ Thanks for accompanying me whole day =D Oh ya, my handphone was malfunctioning. Since long time ago. And I made it worst by dropping it again and again. Oppsss =X

8 comments:

p3iw3n said...

oi
why i duno u guys friday goin out!!
WHY!!

Anonymous said...

yea, how come i never noe too!!

Evie. said...

sorry people,we wanna go patoh,u guys mahu jadi lightbulb ke? lol...

KeLLy said...

Opps =x

p3iw3n said...

/.\
gd lo..
PATOH lo..
go lo go.

KeLLy said...

come with us la T.T

Anonymous said...

bla..
got ppl don welcome us la..
=(

Evie. said...

=.= whatever u wanna say.