Gadgets time! I think it's time to upgrade my handphone. Although just bought it 1 year ago, seems like much trouble is going on. Wow~ since Nokia N81 was released not too long ago, I fell deeply in love with it! It's soooo attractive, and the price is very attractive too. Hope that dad will buy it for me XD too many things to buy..... car, handphone and oh ya, I was thinking of buying a new digital camera too! Sony cyber shot! Say T~~ OMG it's so cute and cool, touch screen, smile detection... Ahhh~~ wish to have it so badly! Thinking of discussing the conditions with dad, as long as I get 7As or above, he MUST get me those things. Muahahahahaha~~ Sharpening my knife already. But can I really make it? 7As... Kinda difficult! Maybe I'll get it in my dreams. So sad. SOB!! Oh ya~ and of course a new laptop. If I'm really going out of town to further my studies, a new laptop is a MUST. ( Everything seems like a MUST to me ). So many things to buy, but so little money to spend on it. Haha. Hopefully I can come out some of the money to support the things I want to buy. Work hard!
Here's some pictures of the gadgets I wish to have it so badly!



3 comments:
awwwwwwwww... "SAY T!" i love that digital camera too!so darn nice! >.< but kinda expensive..
aww..everything needs money.
kelly's spending fever is arising again ~ XDD~
LOL~ that is just DREAM gadget la. Not going to get it in real life ok. unless i bcome rich~~~ Haha!!!!
Post a Comment