Talked about getting it a long long time ago.
I didn't take it seriously.
But my bro did.
I forgot how and then, dad got really interested into getting one.
He was mentioning non-stop, asking me to survey the price all around KL.
Anyway, it somehow made me feel interested in it also since the day I grabbed Bryan's.
Suddenly fell in love with it.
(sounds wrong but haiya -.-)
(sounds wrong but haiya -.-)
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Seriously none of us at home knows how to use a DSLR.
So the day when me and my dad went to buy it, I was listening to the guy explaining, and by the time I got home, I forgot about everything.
Dad wasn't listening................ he was so eager to get it but then refused to listen to the explanations. =.=
My dad said : Don't even know how to use. IDK buy for what.
LOL LOL LOL.
But who cares, just trial and error will do it.


No comments:
Post a Comment