Monday, June 27, 2011

Sniff sniff cool air.

Wheeeee.
A great half-weekend!
Mogu came to KL and surprised me again on Friday evening~
So happy to see him appearing outside the house >3<

After dinner, we went to Ikea to buy some stuff.
He lied to me that he will be going back later that night.
So I was thinking that the time will be so tight because when we reached Ikea it was almost 8pm.
Since I knew what I'm getting, we didn't spend lotsa time wandering around.
Grabbed my stuff, paid, maybe wasting some time buying other stuff :x, had our hotdogs, ciao.
Off to Leisure Mall.
Bought 12.15am X-Men First Class.

I was like "zzzzzz, I thought you said you are going back later???"
"Yayaya, I'm going back after the movie....."
Which he actually didn't go back and stayed for a night....... =.=
Anyway, great movie :D :D :D
I haven't really been catching up with all the new movies.....
Not like before I came to study.
HAHA!!
Reached home around 3am that night.

*

Woke up 10am the next morning.
Was like in a little zombie mode.
LOL.
Was thinking to go Genting or Bukit Tinggi.
I felt like going to Genting but thinking there's nothing we can do there.
So off to Bukit Tinggi~

The first place we went is the Japanese Village.
You need to walk and climb up to see the village.
Like hill trekking, so if you wanna go, be sure you are not wearing high heels.
Anyway -.- I don't really it there.
It's like a small village with 4 or 5 Japanese Tea House which allows you to rent their Kimono and take photos with it.
Maybe there are more stuff when you walk further.
We didn't explore the whole village.
Because Mogu was searching for toilet, and we thought there will be toilets up in the village.
But nooooo!
So no choice but to walk down again.
And we only spent less than 15 minutes there!
People there are like taking their time, enjoying the scenery.
Both of us was like walking so damn fast. LOL

Next, Colmar Tropicale!
Colmar Tropicale, located in Bukit Tinggi, Pahang, is a replica of a collection of buildings from a north-eastern village in France dating back to the 16th Century.
I googled search this statement.
BUAHAHAHA!!!
The one which I was so anxious to go to!!!



To be honest, this is the first time I've ever seen swans :x


*
After exploring around the place (which is actually very small only), we went to do some art craft thingy XD

He was the one doing everything.
I just sat there and watched :x

Tadaaaa~ 
The end result.
=.=

But..................


Did some touch up when I reached home.
XDDDDD


*



Thanks Mogu

♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: