Monday, January 24, 2011

Food food and more food! PART I

Friday, 21st January 2011.

OK.
This was a pretty sudden trip.
Because the night before, we were watching movie.
Then after the movie, Mogu asked me whether can I go Malacca and KL or not tomorrow.
It was 12.30 am already.
HAHAHAHAHA.
And I said YES without asking Daddy first.
LOL, because I knew Daddy will allow me to go.
Great Daddy =D

So the next afternoon, off we went to Malacca.
Checked into YJ's place.
Unloaded our luggages and out we went.
YJ brought us to have one of Malacca's most famous - Coconut Milk Shake!


It tasted real good!
The location is at.... I don't know where.
HAHAHA.
But it is like a mamak stall.
Although it was kinda hot sitting under the canopy with such hot weather, after having a sip of the milk shake, seriously felt more cooling XD

After that we went to Jonker Walk.
Mogu needs to get some stuff for his mum.
What a coincidence, we met Eric and his friends.
HAHAHA!

Since we were in town, so we stopped by Pahlawan Mall for jalan-jalan and shopping.
And now comes the eating part again.
LOL!


Thousand Layer Cake.
千层蛋糕.
It is kinda pricey.
Around RM8.50 - RM9 per piece.
HAHAHA.
But it looks so tempting and delicious right???
We actually counted how many layers does the cake really has.
It is only around 18 - 19 layers.
LOL!

*

I knew this sounded crazy.
HAHAHA.
Eyu was treating us for his birthday.
So we drove down to Parit Jawa.

And something f*cked up happened on our way back to Malacca.
Some asshole banged into the back of Mogu's car.
And F*CK.
A typical Ah Beng!
Wore sunglasses while driving in the night.
He must be blind or something missing up in his head.
He came down from the car with a face you really wish to smash so hardly.
It was in the middle of the road so Mogu asked him to drove aside to settle this.
And damn it.
This motherf*cker drove off!
Luckily we jotted down the number plate.
WKF 992.
Congrats.
You will have a son without ass.

*

Finally we arrived at YJ's house safely.
We spent 1 night there.
Thanks Ah Yee for his room and bed XD

Then something funny happened =.=
Mogu and I had the room downstairs.
While YJ and Ah Yee were sleeping upstairs.
Then after Mogu bathed, he wanted to blow his hair dry, but suddenly he jumped in shock.
He told me it was cockroach.
I wasn't really scared with cockroach.
Unless it is lizard then I might be jumping around already.
I was laying on the bed and I thought he was just trying to prank me.
So I ignored him.
Then he said it was a spider.
Big spider.
I thought just some typical normal spider.
So I wasn't afraid too, yet.
Then he started describing the spider was those kinda furry furry type.
Only I started to be afraid.
O.O
I quickly sms-ed YJ and asked him to come save us.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Then YJ and Ah Yee helped to find the spider out.
Finally, found.
And Ah Yee killed it.
OMG.
The way Ah Yee killed it was like..... no expression at all.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Like *piak piak piak* with a -_- face.
LOL!!!!!!
He claimed that spider was his pet, 小毛.
LMAO, btw, it is a joke.

No comments: