Saturday, 22nd January 2011.
*Beep beep*
Mogu's phone rang.
He was dead asleep so I was the one who woke up to read the message.
And it was Eric XD
He said he will be taking 8am bus up to Malacca.
Asked us to fetch him at the bus stand later on.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Oh yeah, I did mention on my previous post that we met Eric at Jonker right?
And why was he taking the bus up to Malacca again?????
LOL.
Yeah, he actually went back to BP and came up by bus the next morning again.
GREAT LAAAA ERIC!!!!
After picking him up, off we went, to KL.
After picking him up, off we went, to KL.
5 of us XD
*
Reached KL and went to pick up Ah Jas.
Met up with Laopo at 1U.
It was so packed with people.
All the indoor parkings were full.
After walking around here and there in 1U.
Off to our next destination, The Curve.
OK, 7 of us actually squeezed into Mogu's car.
Like a MPV.
LOL!
Overweighted car.
Thank god didn't scratch onto any bumps on our way to The Curve.
Or did we?
Or did we?
LOL!
But anyway, we arrived safely.
HAHAHAHA!
*
I think I haven't been to The Curve for almost 3 or 4 years already.
LOL.
Not very familiar with that place.
HAHAHAHA.
*
Had our dinner here.
鲜定味.
So before you come you must 先顶位.
Nah, just kidding.
HAHAHAHA.
Yes yes, others busy ordering while I was busy cam-whoring.
HAHAHAHA!
Ahhaa! Eric was busying sms-ing too.............
Peoples of the day!
I was very hungry already so I just took a few photos of what we ordered and started digging in.
HAHAHAHA.
Ah Yee ordered 2 bowls of rice.
And this was what happened.
HAHAHAHAHA!
*
After dinner, we didn't know where to go.
So decided to go Sunway Giza.
OMG eat again =.=
HAHAHAHAHA!
We hopped into the car.
And this time, with our loaded tummy.
HAHAHAHA.
There were a few bumps on our way out of the parking lot.
First bump - *creeeakkkk*
Second bump - *creeeakkkk*
Third bump - Mogu : "..... I think you guys need to get down till I cross all the bumps in front."
HAHAHA!!
*
Went to FullHouse in Sunway Giza.
We only ordered drinks because if we continued to eat, the car wouldn't be able to move at all.
LOL.
Here's what happened.
Laopo saw a waiter there kinda cute.
We had no intention.
Just wanted to have a look at him.
Then suddenly, Mogu said to the waitress who was serving us : "Can you call that guy over there to take our orders?"
We were like OMG =.=
I didn't expect Mogu to say such thing.
WAHAHAHAHA!
Then the waitress got back to us and told us that the waiter is only there to serve and can't be able to take order.
But she will ask the guy to serve our drinks later on.
Suddenly this whole scene made Mogu looks like a gay....
Great, I'm in a relationship with a bisexual guy.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I think that guy got a shock.
He must be so afraid that he was attracted by another guy.
LOL.
After that Mogu kept making fun by looking at him with all sort of gayish ways.
=.=
OK, I guess this will be the first and last time we will be coming to this branch.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!





No comments:
Post a Comment