OK.....
Weird if you saw the link that I've posted but no blog post.
Because I need to edit this post.
Was in a HUGE mess!
HAHAHAHA!
*
Weird if you saw the link that I've posted but no blog post.
Because I need to edit this post.
Was in a HUGE mess!
HAHAHAHA!
*
I've got nothing else better to do.
So........
Compiled all the SPONGEBOB I have!!
HAHAHAHA!!
Seriously, most of them are gifts from my dearest buddies and loved ones!
- Monopoly set!!! From my uncle. Seriously, haven't play with it yet. HAHA!
- Tissue box casing from Teng, Jeremy, Meng Teck and Yong Jin. Unforgettable 2009 birthday indeed.
- Umbrella bought in Taiwan from Mogu.
- Spongebob Zip purse. From Von.
- Flashy 3D card. From Mogu.
- Decorative. Snatched from Mogu. =X
- Cubic Spongebob keychain!! From Zhen Xian. =D
- Cute little pen which I carry around in my handbag. From Von too~
- Little cups. Bought myself. HAHAHA!!
- Fileeeeeeee by Ah Xin! Miss the way how Mogu made all those faces Spongebob did in the file. XD
- Card sticker. Waiting to stick on a card XD By Xin from Taiwan!
- Deck of Spongebob's poker card. Still brand new XD From Taiwan by Von.
- Small electrical fan from Von.
- Huge huge Spongebob from Mogu; medium Spongebob from 6A classmates; cute tiny Spongebob from Ah Tang.
Errrrr...
OK, I think this time I didn't leave out any more Spongebob!!
HAHAHA
There were food of Spongebob too, which had already been eaten by me so long ago which I think has become............
HAHAHAHA!!
OMG I'm just so crazy about Spongebob Squarepants.
XD
Anyway, thanks a lot everyone!!!!!!!!!
I really appreciate it and love it till max!
=D

No comments:
Post a Comment