Hello friends, if you realize, I haven't been posting sad stuff here for quite a long time.
I will not talk about those unhappy things or downturns in my life here.
Maybe just some bad days which piss me off relating to myself.
But no, I will not talk about my family, friendship or even my relationship problems here in my blog.
I rather keep it myself and never tell or maybe type it down in somewhere private.
I don't see any point writing all those stuff here in my blog.
I don't want whenever I open up my blog, it reminds me of the sad things that happened yesterday, last week, last month, etc.
Anyway, that doesn't mean I don't have those problems myself.
I'm a human too.
With feelings.
I laugh hard when I'm happy.
I cry hard when I'm sad.
I cry hard when I'm sad.
You can call me happy-go-lucky or a dumbass if you like.
I just don't need people's sympathy and treat me in a different way.
Or being a topic to be discussed around.
I can easily forget about unhappy stuff if you don't bring up any.
How I get through it?
I think of happy stuff when I'm sad.
When people are treating me like a piece of shit or crap, I think about the good times we had and the caring ways they treated me.
I always tell myself : I will be fine when I get through this, because I know after this, we can still have a lot of happy times. Irregardless of how often sad things will happen in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment