Wednesday, 13th October 2010.
(Day 7 in Taichung, Taiwan.)
Goodbye Taipei.
HAHA.
Checked out from Taipei and headed to Taichung.
One thing interesting about their highways.
It is like fly over all along the way.
LOL.
Before heading to Taichung, we went to the largest lake in Taiwan.
This is no joke.
It was so seriously painful I can't straighten my leg.
Arghhhhh!!!
*
"We are going over that mountain!!!"
Yep, need to get over to that mountain to get to Formosa Aboriginal Culture Village.
九族文化村.
See!
This is what you can see up in the cable car.
The villageeeee.
It is really hugeeeee.
Reached and cari makan first.
HAHA.
The best garlic bread ever tastedddd!!!!
Look at the route.
The whole village is so huge!
I nearly fainted when I saw this map....
With such leg.....
Good luck to me.....
Not going to blog about EVERYTHING inside this village.
Just some interesting part inside the village.
Briefly, it is just like you can get to know 9 different cultures.
The lifestyles of different aboriginal.
Next!!
We finally reached the theme park side.
OMG.
Believe it or not.
JJheng actually took one of the ride!!!!
*clap clap*
He kept saying that I was the one who forced him.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Tadaaa!
Jeck and Abby on the second row.
Doe Vin, JJheng and me on the third row.
XD
They also have an indoor theme park.
And guess what.
We only paid 700NTD for everything!
Including the cable car ride.
HAHA.
But too bad, we reached there too late.
And they were already closing.
=((((
Merry-go-round and the pirate ship.
Only Doe Vin and I were playing the pirate ship.
LOL.
She was so brave to sit at the second last row.
But I sat on the first row =XXXXX
They kept asking me to sit on the last row but I dare not.
=.=
Beautiful garden outside the village with tuu tuu train.
*
Back to Taichung.
As usual, night market!
Went to the biggest night market in Taiwan.
Fengjia night market.
I think we were exhausted, so we actually went back to the hotel quite early.
HAHAHA.
Me and Mogu went to watch a 4D movie.
His reactions really made me LMAO.
HAHAHA.
Had the most photos taken in Day 7.
Not going to talk everything in precise.
I uploaded all the photos in Facebook already.
=D









No comments:
Post a Comment