Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chosen the wrong day.

Tuesday, 12th October 2010.
(Day 6 in Taipei, Taiwan.)

What a day!
Damn it =.=
Today was like a free and easy day.
Because uncle won't be fetching us around.
And guess what!
I was sick!!!
Luckily we didn't need to wake up early.
Luckily it's just a mild fever.
But!!! Flu and coughing.......
ARGHHH!
I was feeling so drowsy whole day.
Spoiled my day.
SOB!
Anyway, it didn't stop me from touring around.
Even if I die, I won't waste a single time here!
XD

There are 4 Shin Kong Mitsukoshi in Taipei.
A shopping complex.
There is 1 nearby the place we stayed in.
And so, we went to another Shin Kong Mitsukoshi in town.
HAHAHA.
We were walking around looking for a place for lunch first.
=D

Finally managed to buy his furry tail.
HAHA.

Lunch!

Nice?
But at that time I didn't even have the appetite to eat.
=.=

*

Taipei 101!
World's second tallest building.
HAHA.

Inside Taipei 101 Mall.
They have all those famous boutiques.
LV, Chanel, etc. etc.


Experienced the elevator which is ascending at 16.83 m/s.
I wonder is it still the fastest elevator in the world?
Or Dubai's Burj Khalifa has taken over the fastest elevator record?

Some of the scenery taken on the 89th floor of Taipei 101.

*

Well, since it was the last day of us at Taipei, we decided to go back to some of the night markets again.
To buy what isn't enough yet.
HAHAHA.
Wufenpu, Shilin and Xi Men Ding.

No comments: