Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Time to get HOT.

Saturday, 9th October 2010.
(Day 3 in Taipei, Taiwan.)

Woke up early in the morning....
Dressed up in our swimming costumes inside.....
READY FOR HOT SPRING!!!

Millennium Hot Spring!
There is time slot for the hot spring.
So while waiting for our slot, we went walking around to take pictures.
XD

The stream water was actually warm~
So niceeee.



No cameras allow during the hot spring.
HAHA.
But the experience was really.... FUH!
The temperature of the water was really hot!
We need to get down into the spring real slow.... real slow....
And when I got up, I can actually feel my blood circulating up on my brain.
It was really nice!
But only managed to dip for 20 minutes because can't stand the heat =.=
Oh ya, and something funny happened.
There was a reporter there doing some interview.
Reporter from Taiwan TV station - CCTV.
She actually asked us for interview but we rejected. =.=
Don't wanna get embarrassed on TV.
MUAHAHAHA XD

*

After that, off we went, to Jiufen Old Street.



This street is somewhere in the mountain.
Love the fresh air there~



Nice scenery.

*


Wufenpu Fashion Area.
I think people who knows Taiwan, knows this place.
As you see, FASHION AREA.
There are really A LOT of NICE NICE clothes with CHEAP CHEAP prices.
And this is where Abby and Doe Vin bought sooooooooo many clothes.
HAHAHAHA.
Big harvest.
XD

*
Dinner!
Only the young ones.
Two aunties were back in the hotel to rest.
HAHAHAHA.


GCB =D
Written in Chinese -.-
Not very used to ordering because you need to order in Chinese.
HAHAHA.
I wanted McFlurry but I don't know what is it call in Chinese.
麦夫力?Just kidding. It was something like 冰XX. I forgot already =.=
Weird, we were actually looking for pork burgers in McD.
But none.
How come they don't sell pork?
T___T

*

p/s : Photos were all uploaded in my Facebook.

No comments: