20th March 2010.
Ya, I know.
This is what-a-so-very-delay post.
XDDD
Partyyyyyy at my house.
Well, woke up at around 6 something or 7.
Market.
Bought this and that.
Necessaries for our party =D
Food =D
Of course, after waking up sooo early in the morning, I needed a nap =.=
Guess what......
I fell down from the bed when I woke up.
So dumb.
HAHAHA.
Today, Mogu was sick.
Went to the clinic once during the morning.
So nothing much happened but sleeping whole day at my house.
Until the night he didn't feel better so can't join us for the BBQ, Teppanyaki and Steamboat......
Alas, second round to another clinic.
A jab in his arm seemed like cure 50% of his sickness.
HAHAHAHHA.
Finally after that he can join us XD
Oh ya, some lectures from my dad.
But luckily I wasn't there XD
(Because I went to the clinic, together with Mogu,YJ and Jas =X)
*
Photossssss.
Ya, I know.
This is what-a-so-very-delay post.
XDDD
Partyyyyyy at my house.
Well, woke up at around 6 something or 7.
Market.
Bought this and that.
Necessaries for our party =D
Food =D
Of course, after waking up sooo early in the morning, I needed a nap =.=
Guess what......
I fell down from the bed when I woke up.
So dumb.
HAHAHA.
Today, Mogu was sick.
Went to the clinic once during the morning.
So nothing much happened but sleeping whole day at my house.
Until the night he didn't feel better so can't join us for the BBQ, Teppanyaki and Steamboat......
Alas, second round to another clinic.
A jab in his arm seemed like cure 50% of his sickness.
HAHAHAHHA.
Finally after that he can join us XD
Oh ya, some lectures from my dad.
But luckily I wasn't there XD
(Because I went to the clinic, together with Mogu,YJ and Jas =X)
*
Photossssss.
♥♥♥

No comments:
Post a Comment