Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Malacca Day Trip.

7th March 2010.

Mogu, me and the sweet couple.
Went for breakfast during the morning.
Dim Sum, Dim Sum.
HAHA~

After that was thinking where to go.
Wanted to go to A Famosa water world.
Wanted to go JB for shopping.
Wanted to stay at BP to do sports.
HAHAHAHA.
Alas, decided to go Malacca for shopping.

I know we were very spontaneous.
We decided within an hour to just leave BP and go Malacca.
HAHAHAHA.
But Laopo, I know you were shocked XD
Suddenly went to your house and just dragged you along like that XD
Crazy right.
HAHAHAHAHA.

 On the way on the way......

*

We went to the new shopping mall - Jusco.
Hungryyyy.
So went for our lunch first ~

Don't ever go there.
The services suck!

*





*

Jonker street during the night.
HAHAHA.
After that, on our way back.
We saw spot light shinning here and there.
FUN FAIR!!!!!
XD
We stopped and went in.
LOL.
The first ride made YJ and I felt so dizzy.......
Next, bumper car.
OMGGGGG.
I was banged 3 times and it caused me this......

Hit the steering wheel 3 times, same spot.
I tried to avoid but I don't know why still........ =.=
1st time - by YJ.
2nd time - by a bunch of other people.
3rd time - by YJ again.
He hates me T___T
HAHAHAHAHA.
Just kidding =D

HAHAHAHAHA.
Now I know why Von always refused to play bumper car XD

*

Great time spent with great people =))))
A really memorable day !!!!!!
Thanks everyone ~

No comments: