HAHAHAHA ~
Feedback XD
I really wanna thank everyone for making this trip a success~
***
***
Thanks to Yong Jin and Ah Lei for bringing us around in Malacca.
*
Thanks to Laopo for the accompaniment and everything. =) Thanks a lot Laopo !!!!!
*
Thanks to Ah Tang, for bringing so much laughter. Especially the Spongebob thingy =.=
HAHAHAHA~
*
Thanks to Goh and Sandra, taking bus down from KL to meet up with us XD
*
Thanks to Ah Xin and Ai Ai, because you guys for-go the concert to stay longer in Malacca. T_T
*
Thanks to Von, for sharing my thoughts with me. I truly deeply appreciate that =)
*
Lastly......
Thanks to my dearest Mogu, for driving us there, for being my photographer, for carrying my bags, for taking care of me, for everything everything and everything.
♥
*
I hope everyone is happy =)

*
Thanks to Laopo for the accompaniment and everything. =) Thanks a lot Laopo !!!!!
Thanks to Ah Tang, for bringing so much laughter. Especially the Spongebob thingy =.=
HAHAHAHA~
Thanks to Goh and Sandra, taking bus down from KL to meet up with us XD
*
Thanks to Ah Xin and Ai Ai, because you guys for-go the concert to stay longer in Malacca. T_T
*
Thanks to Von, for sharing my thoughts with me. I truly deeply appreciate that =)
*
Lastly......
Thanks to my dearest Mogu, for driving us there, for being my photographer, for carrying my bags, for taking care of me, for everything everything and everything.
♥
*
I hope everyone is happy =)




2 comments:
Where is others feedback?!Send to my mail!Haha..
Is that last photo for us to spot the NON-Difference?
If that so, that's easy!XD~
hahahahaha !!
mine already post so no need email dy XD
Post a Comment