Friday, January 29, 2010

=)

Since back from Malacca, non-stop going out.
HAHAHAHA.
Last week,
Papazi.. Papazi.. Papazi..
Summit.. Summit.. Summit..
Non-stop going to Summit =.=
This week,
I finally met up with Ah Ma.
HAHAHA~
I will post about those outings later on.
XD



*
Mogu oh Mogu,
I don't mind even if it was only 2 hours or maybe less than that.
Or maybe we hardly speak during this 2 hours.
As long as I can feel your breathing next to me, it's more than enough.

 

2 comments:

Evie. said...

rou ma daoooooooo~~~
u're so in loveeeee hahaha

Anonymous said...

i will do my max limit to u ~ don worry ~
i really feel the love ... the real love ~ is my 1st time in my life , i get the love ~ feel so good !!! finally i feel it the love , and understand wat is gf no.1 but not $ ~ love u so much ~ i love u kelly koe ~~~ muakz !!! !!!