Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Steamboat + Teppanyaki + BBQ

6th November 2009, Friday.

Seriously, this was a really last minute party at my house.
And luckily we went to get our stuff last night at the night market and Carrefour.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
No special purpose for this occasion, just gathering for some friends =)

Skipped school today.
LOL.
For the sake of the party tonight I guess....
XD
But still, I woke up at 6am!!!!
Jogging first, then market, then here and there and home.
NAP.
Then went to bus stand to pick Ah Shan up.
Then rushed back to wash the food for tonight!
WOW.
I really must learn some skills of cooking XD



*

8PM........
PARTYYYYYYY TIME!!!!





 





*

Ate a lot.
Laughed a lot!
Jin Jin~~~
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
And many other funny craps by Meng Teck, as usual.
HAHAHAHA.

When is the next party???????

2 comments:

Evie. said...

omg.
laughed like hell. hahhaa
Jin jin~~~ xD

KeLLy said...

HAHAHAHAHA.
Jin Jin~
zomok ni jiao wo de jin jin ~ XDDDDDD