Thursday, November 26, 2009

Relief.

HELLO PEOPLE!
Well, I'm not having any test paper until Monday.
Seriously, felt kinda relief after finishing 3 papers.
And I did really badly.
Total loss of confidence after the first paper.
ARGGGHHHH.
STPM is just so tough!!
So, if you don't intend to stick your butt in the chair to study for at least few hours a day.
STPM won't be a good choice for you.
Yes, as you can see, everytime you visit my blog, it's about outings, fun, bla bla bla....
So I have to admit, I played too much during this 1 and a half year.
But seriously, I'm really enjoying life. (My weight gain is the best proof.)

I've so much to blog about.
The party.
The outings.
My Penang trip.
etc. etc. etc.......
It will be done after my exam XD

Thanks everyone who wishes me good luck.
I seriously need that luck very much since I don't have the ability to study like a nerd for 10 hours a day.
=DDDD

Pengajian Am 1
Chemistry 2
Mathematics 1
Physics 2
Mathematics 2
Physics 1
Pengajian Am 1
Chemistry 1


5 more papers, 14 days more to go =)

1 comment:

tangaKacc said...

Haha..Jia YOU! Im so bored..XD~