Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!! [Part I]

Went to HS & TIGS 6th Joint Installation.
The performances were great.
Can see that everyone put in much effort into making it a success.
The Optimus Prime part stunned me.
HAHAHAHAHA.

But one thing that really makes me feel kinda..... =S
When Wendy and Ruby was performing,
I cannot believe that the committees were taking photos like madness at the back.
I think you people should show some respect to your president and partners when they were performing up there.
Photo sessions should be AFTER the installation.
Not DURING your members were performing.
I don't know who were they, but obviously part and most of them were committees.
I don't mean ALL of them ya.
I hope somebody will tell them about this.

*





********

MY FIRST BIRTHDAY SURPRISE IN ADVANCE.

Went home straight after the installation.
Evonne phoned me and said that she wanna come to my house.
So, she came. And I didn't suspect anything at all.
LOL.
Went to my room.
Both of us.....
Then suddenly.........
*KNOCK KNOCK*
I thought it was my dad =.=
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
It was Ah Xin, Laopo, Ai Ai and Kylie!!!!!!!!!
I was so surprised!!!!!
With the birthday cake and birthday song!
T____T
My first birthday surprise in advance =)))))
The videos and most of the photos were with Ah Xin and Laopo.
Waiting for their updates ya =))

*


Seeeeeeee......
19 candles.
I'm sooooo touched!!!!!!




Love you guys muchie =))



HAHAHAHAHA. =))))))))


*

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

Knew you guys couldn't go home late(except Jas and Kylie =xxx) but you all still celebrate it for me.
I'm really happy and lucky to have you all =))))
Thankssss!!!

No comments: