
Nice movie =D
Thumbs up!
HAHAHAHAHA.
We actually wanted to watch Murderer, but we were late.
Uncle Goh having difficulties looking for parking.
Took him 15 minutes.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I don't know why Carrefour that area were flooded with lotsa cars.
Carrefour giving out free stuff?
DUH.
I was lucky XD
I found my parking in just few minutes.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
There were still half an hour before the movie started.
Don't know where to go.
Evonne came to look for us and we hopped into her car and crapped a lot.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
She couldn't join us for the movie because it was too late =((
OMG.
The way Evonne taught Uncle Goh how to wear the mask really makes me laugh like hell.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Surprising still quite an amount of people watching it.
Thought it will only be less than 5 person in the cinema.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Anyway, whole cinema only both of us wearing masks.
I don't feel weird =.=
I'm used to it.
XD
*
Why am I always the one.................
ARGGGHHHH!!!!
I hate it!
6 comments:
Carrefour there many cars is because that is aunty pergi punya tempat...haha...use to be mine...Cuz owasy mummy and I go snatch stuffs with other aunty de ma...thats y...one aunty one car...u think leh? haha...u oso aunty! wakaka...Gi joe they said is sucks leh...so I dn watch...really thumbs up? dn open your eyes and bluff (Translate from cantonese) mak tai ngan kong tai wa...wahaha...what u always the one? always the one dai sai ar??
babi zx!!
G.I. Joe is really nice!!
superb!cool one~ =]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
yuan lai u used to be one of the AUNTIES.
HAHAHAHAHA.
really nice le!!!!!
must watch la aiyo!
Evie:No transport go watch also la...haih...pity me k?
Kelly:I admit i aunty ar...how how?I am filial son hoh...dn play play...
I havent watch too..all city girls..hao lian what..XD~
How come wai cheon so free keep at bp?Miss home?XD~
Yala yala...hao lian apa...hemph...i watch using small screen you all watch big screen...not same...haha...
Post a Comment