All of the sudden.
It reminds me of somebody.
Somebody I lost contact with long time ago.
Wondering who?
Yes, it's guy.
No, his name doesn't start with a V.
Browsing through Facebook and I saw his profile.
Just another worthless guy for me to remember.
The memories were short and nasty but yet so clearly in my mind.
Make your own guess who is it.
I won't be telling.
Respect me and don't ask and don't tell.
Thanks.
Yes.
It had been a year.
I've finally let everything go.
It took lotsa tears and time.
But I finally did it, and it is 101% worthy.
I realized how foolish I was back then.
Not anymore suckers.
Single is great for now.
But to be honest, I still miss those days with someone special doting me.
I'm looking for one now.
But no hurry.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
XDDDDD
It reminds me of somebody.
Somebody I lost contact with long time ago.
Wondering who?
Yes, it's guy.
No, his name doesn't start with a V.
Browsing through Facebook and I saw his profile.
Just another worthless guy for me to remember.
The memories were short and nasty but yet so clearly in my mind.
Make your own guess who is it.
I won't be telling.
Respect me and don't ask and don't tell.
Thanks.
Yes.
It had been a year.
I've finally let everything go.
It took lotsa tears and time.
But I finally did it, and it is 101% worthy.
I realized how foolish I was back then.
Not anymore suckers.
Single is great for now.
But to be honest, I still miss those days with someone special doting me.
I'm looking for one now.
But no hurry.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
XDDDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment