Brought along all my certificates to school today.
Thought that they are going to do the KOKO thingy.
I lazy to choose the certificates out so I brought everything.
I mean EVERYTHING.
From primary school until now.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Nuts.
Suddenly a photo dropped out from one of my file.
MUAHAHAHAHA.
The photo of me during primary school.
Having mushroom hairstyle.
Really typical mushroom.
Evonne looked at the photo and asked me :
You went to Genting's "Mushroomland" before?
-.-
Anyway, I don't know how and why I had that hairstyle.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Thought that they are going to do the KOKO thingy.
I lazy to choose the certificates out so I brought everything.
I mean EVERYTHING.
From primary school until now.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Nuts.
Suddenly a photo dropped out from one of my file.
MUAHAHAHAHA.
The photo of me during primary school.
Having mushroom hairstyle.
Really typical mushroom.
Evonne looked at the photo and asked me :
You went to Genting's "Mushroomland" before?
-.-
Anyway, I don't know how and why I had that hairstyle.
HAHAHAHAHA.
OK.
Maybe you can't see the photo clearly through this video.
One of these days I might blog and upload photos of my childhood.
When I'm free.
More mushrooms coming up.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment