HAHA.
Weird.
When I bought this laptop, I didn't buy any accessories for it.
Not even a mouse.
Just the laptop.
BUAHAHAHA.
Anyway, browsing through the website and I saw this.

Niceeee.
When I wanna watch movie in the middle of the night, I can't.
Once I on the sound, Dad will be coming......... and doom.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Maybe I need one of these =D
KL KL!! Wait for meeee!!!!!
When I bought this laptop, I didn't buy any accessories for it.
Not even a mouse.
Just the laptop.
BUAHAHAHA.
Anyway, browsing through the website and I saw this.

Niceeee.
When I wanna watch movie in the middle of the night, I can't.
Once I on the sound, Dad will be coming......... and doom.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Maybe I need one of these =D
KL KL!! Wait for meeee!!!!!
3 comments:
Hey kelly..tats nice..But got cord..Buy no cord de more NICE! Those with bluetooth!
but those very expensive wor.
T__T
Expensive de quality more good..XD~
Post a Comment