LOL.
Poor "victim".
HAHAHAHAHA.
*

Taken in HSBP's toilet.
MUAHAHAHA.
We were the intruders!
OMG -.-
Miss Ah Jas was there to fetch Miss Kylie.
Thinking that still early so maybe I can drop by and talk crap with her.
HAHAHAHA.
But when I reached there, I saw Miss Ah Xin.
And Miss Ah Jas needed to use the toilet.
So........
Miss Ah Xin was so kind that she brought us into HSBP for a tour.
With her car.
LOL.
Seeing here seeing there.
Until Miss Kylie's class finished and she showed us her trademark finger.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
When she got up the car, she didn't look clearly who I am.
Thinking that I was somebody else.
Until I started talking only she had a shock.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Yeah, we came from the woman village and we never see men before.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
*
Holiday is just around the corner.
Trial is just around the corner.
Which one should I look forward for?
GRRRRGGG~
Poor "victim".
HAHAHAHAHA.
*
Taken in HSBP's toilet.
MUAHAHAHA.
We were the intruders!
OMG -.-
Miss Ah Jas was there to fetch Miss Kylie.
Thinking that still early so maybe I can drop by and talk crap with her.
HAHAHAHA.
But when I reached there, I saw Miss Ah Xin.
And Miss Ah Jas needed to use the toilet.
So........
Miss Ah Xin was so kind that she brought us into HSBP for a tour.
With her car.
LOL.
Seeing here seeing there.
Until Miss Kylie's class finished and she showed us her trademark finger.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
When she got up the car, she didn't look clearly who I am.
Thinking that I was somebody else.
Until I started talking only she had a shock.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Yeah, we came from the woman village and we never see men before.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
*
Holiday is just around the corner.
Trial is just around the corner.
Which one should I look forward for?
GRRRRGGG~
3 comments:
omgggg! it's funny man with the word -- NAN REN NAN REN~ muahahah
yea lo....
miss kylie lo..
HAHAHAHA
it tat efendy chew??
xD..super cut3..^^..=]
Post a Comment