HAHAHAHAHA.
Seriously, I wasn't feeling very well with my nose at school.
But....

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Still having the mood and energy to play.
It was Efendy's songkok.
LOL!!!
Me : Eh Efendy, can wear your songkok or not????
Efendy : Wear laa.
Me : No pantang or what de hor?????
Efendy : No la.
XDDDD
No offence.
But...
We were like making fun with his songkok.
Wearing in different directions =.=
We forced Ah Hui to wear it.
But she don't want....
So...........
Seriously, I wasn't feeling very well with my nose at school.
But....

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Still having the mood and energy to play.
It was Efendy's songkok.
LOL!!!
Me : Eh Efendy, can wear your songkok or not????
Efendy : Wear laa.
Me : No pantang or what de hor?????
Efendy : No la.
XDDDD
No offence.
But...
We were like making fun with his songkok.
Wearing in different directions =.=
We forced Ah Hui to wear it.
But she don't want....
So...........
Sorry ya Ah Hui =D
Just for fun...
Hehehehehe.
Sorry to Efendy too.
For playing with his songkok =X
*
Yea.
Played too much at school.
After waking up from my nap I felt like half dead.
Headache + flu + sore throat.
Dad forced me to see doctor T___T
I don't want T___T
Having fever, flu... Bla bla bla......
I'm feeling much better now =DDDDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment