Wednesday, July 8, 2009

who knows me better

OK.
This is the third time I'm editing this post.
Don't care.
HAHAHAHA.

Thanks daddy.
Your sms really warmed my heart.
Sorry to make you worry when you are still driving all the way to KL now.
At least when I needed someone the most, you were here for me.
And I won't forget this : It's OK. Daddy sayang you OK?
I miss your hug and the way you sayang my head.
T___T

Sorry mummy.
I was really angry just now.
Non-stop grumbling really pissed me off.
And the words you said was really hurtful.
But everything is OK now~
I still love you no matter what.

A hug solved everything.
I'm glad!
I love both of you muchie!!!
You are the best dad and mum in the world!!!
So people, please hug your parents often.
You will be amazed by the warmth.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments: