Monday, June 22, 2009

LOL

Today, I told them I wanna be serious in school.
No laughing.
NO LAUGHING.
But.... duh.
At last I still can't stand it.

We were planning on ordering pizza to school on Wednesday.
But we were having problem on calling the delivery.
Don't have free period on that day -___-
So suddenly....
somebody said....

" Eh! Why not we call Pizza Hut today and ask them to deliver to us on Wednesday???? "

OK, maybe not that funny.
But I laughed like hell after listening to that.
Ah Hui even laughed till she cried.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

*






Hehe... just some random photos taken during tuition =P

*

I was on the study mood.
But ended up chatting this and that with Boo Kuok Liang and,
he ended up making me famous in Facebook.
Also laughing at some embarrassing moments.
(he laughed at mine more)
And that's how.......
half and hour gone.
(He was supposed to be studying too)

XDDDDDD

4 comments:

Darren said...

Kelly enter high school from the exit gate cannot go out then she reverse and bang one motor down : D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA And I waste half an hour listen to her story wtf-.-

KeLLy said...

HOIIIII!!
i thought u promised not to say -__-
im gonna kill uuuuuuu

boo kuok liang banged on his dad's fren's car without noticing it was there while reversing n ran away with it.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

kyLie said...

hahahahahaah if you can dont laugh i.,i can dont makan for a few days ady lohz XDD

KeLLy said...

wei wei wei!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!
got so serious mer???? XDDD
im trying to control myself dy laaaa XD