Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Done!!

My car is back.
After 4 days of repairing.
HAHAHAHAHA.
OK...
it was quite.... =.=
Cost almost RM400.
RM200 for the bumper, the rest for the spray and "ma gat".
As usual, Mum nagged about that.....
You see la, so expensive. Next time please drive slowly!! Luckily that uncle didn't ask us to pay if not.......... bla bla bla bla......
When I reached home and I saw Dad, I was actually kinda worry......
Worry that he is going to scold me -___-
But he didn't =DDD
He was like......
Next time bang again you pay yourself already. I won't be so kind anymore.
In a joking manner.
Wuhoo~~
I'm safe to live XDD
HAHAHAHAHA!!

I'm in mobile mode again.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

8 comments:

ah_xin said...

muahaha congrats nahx xD

KeLLy said...

hehehehe~ thx thx XDD
can go eat sotong kia dy XDD

tangaKacc said...

Congrats o..what is sotong kia?

KeLLy said...

thx thx XD
hahahahaaha
norrr...
those small small sotong ah..
fried punya~
let's go eat XD

ZhiLei said...

i wan makan juga :(

KeLLy said...

we da bao for u~ hehehehe
u r coming back REAL SOON i bet XD

ah_xin said...

arrha.. budak ipoh! r u tat shua gu? hehe..is lei lei coming back this week?

KeLLy said...

hahahahaha!!
she is coming tmr.
AGAIN XD