MUET, officially over.
Finished the last paper today which is the speaking test.
Shiat.
My throat hurts so much that the moment I wanna talk, cough cough cough...
So during the test, I was like : I would like.. cough cough... to support... cough cough cough....
Wasting lots of time T____T
Was kinda stuck-ed in Task A.
Task B was OK.
Overall = average.
Mdm How was the examiner.
Felt a deeeeeeep relief after knowing this.
Hahahahaha.
Cough.. Cough.. Cough.......
Finished the last paper today which is the speaking test.
Shiat.
My throat hurts so much that the moment I wanna talk, cough cough cough...
So during the test, I was like : I would like.. cough cough... to support... cough cough cough....
Wasting lots of time T____T
Was kinda stuck-ed in Task A.
Task B was OK.
Overall = average.
Mdm How was the examiner.
Felt a deeeeeeep relief after knowing this.
Hahahahaha.
Cough.. Cough.. Cough.......
No comments:
Post a Comment