Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy Day

Haha!
Many funny things happened at school today.

As usual we were having our assembly...
The sky was kinda... dark.
(rain rain rain)
That's what all of us were wishing for.
Hahahahaha!
Alas it really rained!
We thought the assembly will come to an end.
Can't believe they "jian chi dao di".
Moved into the dewan and continued our assembly........
zzzZzzzZZZZ.

We had our fire drill today.
Weather is so HOT.
And we had to stay under the sun T__T
Guess what -.-
Teacher said that we were not serious enough.
Taking too long time to reach the field.
So will be having it again this week.
@#$%^&*()

Today didn't even have any proper lessons.
Teachers didn't come.......
Assembly took up too much time......
Fire drill........
Lalalala~

Freak.
I fell asleep while copying the Chemistry notes =.=
(slept at 2.30am last night =X)
By the time I woke up it was already 12.30pm.
Buahahahahaha!!!
Luckily no teacher =x
And havoc in the class... as usual.
While I was talking to Sin Hui,
something dropped from the top all of the sudden.
I thought it was lizard or what ever insect.
And my reaction was kinda... big.
NO! IT WASN'T!
IT WAS SOMEBODY THROWING THE SWEET WRAPPER AT ME!
(spot the person in one of the photos below)
Damn it damn it.
So embarrassing -.-

Meeting meeting for the orientation next week.
Then back home =D




*
*
*
*
Night.

Last minute decision to buy a tiny little cutie cake for Evonne.
Hahahahahaha!
Surprise for her after tuition.
So Ai Ai came and joined us too.
We were like.... -.-
Because we were squatting and hiding behind Evonne's car.
And....
it was.....
facing the road.
Many people gave us that .... strange look.
Hahahahahahahaha!


*
*
*
*
Arrrgggg.......
I can feel a sore throat coming up.
I'm having my speaking test tomorrow T__T
Sore throat + speaking = ?????
T_T

2 comments:

kyLie said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lizard...hahahahaha

KeLLy said...

luckily it wasnt.
if not u will be visiting me in the hospital X.X
hahahahahahaa!!